Lunch at Radio Africa & SF Carnaval After Party
This event will be an all inclusive full course lunch provided by Radio Africa & Kitchen’s inimitable blend of African-Mediterranean-Californian soul cuisine (BYOB style), followed by a live Brazilian funk, samba and tropicalia music set Antonio Guedes is bringing together with his crew. Also, DJs Elan, DJ Fausto Sousa and Carioca will take you on a voyage through musical breezes blowing from tropical places! This is a fundraiser lunch, plus a silent art auction by Elan Kamesar, which will help the host to raise money to recover stolen gear back. Bring your best Carnaval spirit to gather in this one of a kind, not to be missed, SF Carnaval After Party!!!
** SPOTS ARE LIMITED!! PURCHASING IN ADVANCE IS HIGHLY RECOMMENDED!! www.makeartsf.com
// MENU //
• Tortilla Esparza with wild mushroom, shiso, tomato confit and manchego cheese.
• Berries with citron cream and cardamom chocolate sauce.
• Edamame and fava bean hummus with lemon oil.
• Grilled flank steak with chimichuri.
• Grilled mixed vegetables with toasted quinoa and harissa.
• Dungeness crab and prawn crostini with basil essence.